Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

Yep. This new fangled “intervention” tech can not only be annoying, it can be fucking dangerous.

Hi-res digital can sound annoyingly good. I’m listening to some 24/88.2 stuff, and it’s superb. Good recording already, sure, but this is exceptional.

Bollocks.

2 Likes

Downsample it to 16/44.1. It will sound identical.

2 Likes

I’ll need to truncate as well, but I’ll set something up tomorrow

A very polite euphemism

2 Likes

I just done that, now one of cats is looking at me funny

Put it on tape. It’ll sound betterer :grinning:

7 Likes

One of our neighbours had a brand new Volvo company car, very posh it was, he pulled into a car parking space ‘briskly’ and it slammed on the anchors, he head butted the sun visor that he had positioned just in the right place…he had a 3" bruise across his head.

:joy:

3 Likes

fuckers do that, then you hear the onboard computer laugh. Mine does it if it thinks the gap you are driving into is too small. Bottom of the windscreen does red, then it brakes. Which is fine, if they had reprogrammed the thing, rather than leaving it as the bloody bus it was written for.

1 Like

If you decant rapeseed oil from its nasty plastic bottle into a nice, swing top, slightly green tinged, former olive oil bottle, it becomes visually almost identical to the olive oil in the replacement bottle you bought and removed all the labels from because of reasons…

4 Likes

You have to much time on your hands, but I’m glad :joy:

too

2 Likes

Doh!

Bloody (not so) smartphones, eh ?

D’oh!

2 Likes

I’m on a laptop :blush:

1 Like

:grinning:

Shut it you! :angry:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

My daughter called my elder sister a cunt on FB about three years back, they haven’t spoken since :roll_eyes: