Should have been given a medal, not fire thread

I’ll kick off with this:

1 Like

Seems like a pretty fucking stupid and irresponsible thing to do to me.

1 Like

What, resigning?

3 Likes

I can well believe that the vegan involved was a sanctimonious cunt, but to do that it deeply unprofessional and offensive. The chef should not have a chance to resign, she should be fired summarily.

3 Likes

Yes it was irresponsible to do it and fucking stupid to mention it on the interwebs afterwards :thinking:

2 Likes

This is going to be a very reasonable and not fighty at all thread.

1 Like

I think we can all agree that vegans are cunts can’t we? Bit of common ground there.

Every single person I know who has ever worked in the food business has told me at least once never to upset anyone involved in preparing or serving your food. Never. Ever.

VB

5 Likes

Should have just spit in her food, like normal restaurant staff.

2 Likes

It always amuses me when drunk idiots give grief to staff at curry houses.

Not cos I find their antics funny i must add.

Wow the hate for vegans. I met one today who I tried to talk out of it, his son had convinced him to try it out and I managed to reason with him that he had neither the nutritional or culinary skills to make a proper go of it, and more to the point he didnt really have any motivation or benefit to get from all the hassle.

Opinionated bores annoy people shocker ! Just reading this Forum should be evidence enough :roll_eyes:

1 Like

From my cold, dead hands . . .

6 Likes

I am going to move to Windsor just so I can vote for Simon Dudley to be given the VC. We obviously need more Royal Weddings and fewer beggars and homeless people. Locking up the beggars and homeless is the future. The man is clearly a genius.

2 Likes

Haha! Vegan fried chicken. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes so why not ignore them like any other cunt you don’t agree with?

I’ve no sympathy with them I just find the level of angst funny when in reality these boogeyman vegans on seem only to appear in the imaginations of some on the internet

Has it slipped your mind that this is the mardy, unreasonable, permanently-angry forum?

Not really the place to find too much tolerance of the few remaining minorities that it’s still socially-acceptable to despise.

Seriously, we don’t even like ourselves…

8 Likes

Penance does.

VB

1 Like

“Like” is a profound euphemism for what Penance does :open_mouth:

Why? She did nothing wrong. She gave her food.