Slaughterhouse

I was trying to work that out myself. No idea tbh.

Ankle top-centre, toes to the right. FFS, looks like a climbing accident :nauseated_face:

Think that needs to be cut off tbh

1 Like

Finally got the forearm cast removed today. And a clear view of the surgeon’s external handiwork.

I don’t miss the cast. It was the fourth one and I’ve been in one since Jul 6th. Unsurprisingly, given the recent hot weather, this one was starting to whiff !

27 Likes

Quite a neat job there for you, I’ve seen a lot that looked like a patchwork quilt. Hope all goes well on the recovery, motility stakes, no obvious reason why not from the pic. Very nice job.

• should read mobility, not motility.
2 Likes

Very tidy! :+1:

1 Like

Don’t overdo the “physiotherapy” :wink:

7 Likes

Nice ‘wrist job’ :rofl:

2 Likes

That looks a good scar. Glad you are on the mend.

1 Like

That looks great G.

1 Like

Good job

1 Like

How’s yours coming on Paul ? It was looking much improved the last pic posted.

Good. I’m hoping it will have closed completely by the time I change the dressing on Friday

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words folks !

For scar pic collectors, the bone was badly enough broken that they had to go in from both sides of the wrist, so I’ve got this one too

I’m impressed you can change the dressing yourself. Yesterday was the first time in 9 weeks that I could wash my own left arm !

5 Likes

Et voila, wound closed and just a dry dressing now, to protect the new tissue (as instructed by the nurse after I sent her the pic)

14 Likes

Look like a chicken sphincter :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve really studied one :thinking:

I’ll take your word for it

And you a twitcher…

6 Likes

Healing nicely Paul, do hope you’re not a scab picker.