Slow

I drive 70 miles up the M40 most mornings, and the cars doing 100-110 in lane 3 are nearly always BMW or Mercedes. The cars aren’t bad, but the marketing attracts twats.

Cast iron evidence then :roll_eyes:

You’re talking bollox Mibby.

I of course totally agree with this. Perhaps I should have popped a :wink: on my last post.

If there was a poll I would vote yes.

Long gone are the days of whizzing around without a care for the limits. A few years ago I came within a whisker of a ban and all the horribleness that entails.
There are still nodders about, just as there always have been. Most of then tend to drive up and down the Lower Luton Road of a morning.

[stereotype alert] Round here it seems to be women in large SUVs driving right up your arse. [/stereotype alert]

The one that annoys the piss out of me is people who do 40 in a 40 and then carry on and do 40 in a 30 or a 20. If you’re going to speed do it in the 40, if it’s a 20 it’s because of a school you fucking retards

2 Likes

Yep and 40 in a national too, they just have one speed! Winds me up too

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how anyone manages to speed in Oxfordshire anymore. Near gridlocked traffic in rush hour which is now more or less half the day, and cameras everywhere.

Everyone drivers slowly here.

Economical, comfortable cars with automatic transmission are the way forward, for me atleast.

You mean Audi-cunts don’t exist? Fuck, I’ve bought the wrong car then :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Some don’t need a specific car.

I thought the guys in the milk float thread had been telling you that for ages?

And you’d be right - about me being a cunt but I rarely speed and then only briefly to get round some old nodded doing 45 in a 60.
Most of the time I’ll stick it on cruise at or just below the limit and let it go. Which I don’t think is that cunty.

Blokes with opinions in the internet, I’m not going to start listening to those cunts no matter how autistic they are about cars (and coffee, and just about everything else) :rofl::rofl::rofl: