Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

Most excellent. Surely the shoe for all seasons.

1 Like

Winter …nah

My mate is obsessed with old trainers, especially these. Has bin bags full so will probably outlast him.

Certain second hand trainers go for stupid money on Ebay.
Anyone would think they are Io SUTs or something.

1 Like

His own or other people’s ? If the latter then it seems like we have used clothing collectors around here too

VB

His address should be Arnold Lane

4 Likes

20% off everything at Trickers Outlet this weekend.

https://trickersoutlet.com/

1 Like

C&J AW 2018 new thingies look like nothing so much as posh DMs, presumably with a price tag to match

They reckon they’re somehow Japanese influenced. I’m not totally seeing it myself.

All the above still doesn’t preclude me still wanting to try a pair on at least.

For the avoidance of doubt, the discount is applied at the checkout.

1 Like

Do they do them with steel toe caps? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Louise has just bought a pair of boots. They do excellent ladies shoes a well. Louise loves her Trickers brogues.

We were in their Jermyn Street shop a couple of weeks ago and they had some lovely shell cordovan leather shoes in purple at half price - but unfortunately not in my size

1 Like

Yes, I’m hiffing and hoffing about a pair of cordovan boots, which unfortunately they do have in my size.

I am not sure i understand Trickers outlet, it always seems to have styles which have never existed in their main website or shop.

For instance Bourton brogue in marron.

here are mine

Here are the ones from the Outlet shop

That sole/welt option isn’t on the main website.
So are they making stuff of lower quality (at a lower price) for the outlet shop and would I be better waiting for the sale on the main website?

They should change their web address to:
www.wesawyoucoming.com/getyerfookinuglyshoeshere
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

They got your email address though :grinning:

They didn’t!

you have no taste - piss off back to Pavers

These are the type of shoes and clothing i favour…

weeds

1 Like

You need to start a hiking boots and wellies thread :grinning:

The different welts are just custom options that are massively variable and often just a one off for a particular store or overseas.
They are not inferior as each shoes will be constructed the same way.
Only the various leathers can shift quality.

I wouldn’t worry about the sale items. Some items are declared seconds but they will be identified as such.
Some are just one offs or test samples they need to shift as they aren’t part of a mainline range. There are different welts and different stain options. Some are less discreet while other welts are bigger and more waterproof.
Just what you prefer the look of…