Snooker - Sink the pink

Fewer balls than on a snooker table!

1 Like

I have no idea what happened, which is why I avoid the cricket threads, news progs etc.
I like watching the highlights without knowing what happened.
It wouldn’t be the first time I have switched on the highlights at 7.00 to be greeted with a rerun of Coast as there was no play. :grinning:

1 Like

Yep.

Not A Single Ball.

Coast is ok but I’ll be watching the snooker.

Moi, aussi

Just turned the snooker on.

8-3

Ugh…

Wilson has found some form. This could finish 8-8 tonight.

Is something happening at last?
I turned it off out of boredom earlier

There are 9 frames tonight so if he wins all the remaining frames he’ll be in the lead 9-8. O’Sullivan has fallen in a heap.

1 Like

Like he did against Selby, then polished off the last 3 frames.

Beware the wounded animal

1 Like

At times when he is sat in his chair fidgeting, face twitching and gurning, he looks a bit like he is on drugs.

It’s hard going, grinding them in.

As seems to be the case more often than not, the quarters and semi’s are better viewing.

10-7 to O’Sullivan overnight but Wilson’s game looks in better nick. Anyone’s game tomorrow given the erratic displays today.

1 Like

I think Wilson stands a pretty good chance. He would have ripped your arm off for a 10 - 7 result at the start of the session.

He had some very bad luck too, a horrendous in-off and an outrageous fluked red by O’Sullivan which cost two frames. It should be interesting tomorrow.

Looks like it’s over as a contest.

1 Like

Yep

Just got back from a day in Weston-super-mare. Looks like the cider I bought for tonight’s final session will get drunk listening to music instead.

There’ll be one frame; you’ll just need to drink quick :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem with that is Ronnie can knock in a winning break in about 3 minutes. That’s a bottle of cider per minute :flushed:

1 Like

If anybody can do it … :smile: