Selling my Sony A7r as I fancy an upgrade. Specs are as follows:
- 36.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with no OLPF.
- E-mount with support for FE, E, and A-mount lenses (with adapter)
- Bionz X image processor .
- Sealed magnesium alloy body .
- Built-in Multi-Interface hot shoe.
- 3-inch tilting LCD with 1.23 million dots (640x480, RGBW)
- XGA (1024x768) electronic viewfinder .
Body only, comes with original box, charger, cables.
As it’s mirrorless, you can pretty much stick any lens you fancy on it with an adapter. I’ve been using it with a number of Leica R lenses.
Great condition, some signs of use.