SONY PS-6750 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE

SONY PS-6750 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE, KEEPS PERFECT SPEED, A GREAT SOUNDING TURNTABLE, CARBON FIBRE ARM TUBE, ORIGINAL SONY OIL FILLED MAT, ORIGINAL MAGNESIUM HEADSHELL, NICE CONDITION. NO ORIGINAL DUST COVER BUT THE PLASTICS ONLINE COVER AS SHOWN IS INCLUDED. NO CARTRIDGE. i WILL INCLUDE A MAINS LEAD I WOULD PREFER LOCAL PICK UP, OR WOULD BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL A REASONABLE DISTANCE TO MEET UP, HOWEVER i WILL CAREFULLY PACK, DOUBLE BOXED ETC. AND SEND FULLY INSURED WITH UPS for £25.

£375

“SONY PS-6750 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE, KEEPS PERFECT SPEED, A GREAT SOUNDING TURNTABLE, CARBON FIBRE ARM TUBE, ORIGINAL SONY OIL FILLED MAT, ORIGINAL MAGNESIUM HEADSHELL, NICE CONDITION. NO ORIGINAL DUST COVER BUT THE PLASTICS ONLINE COVER AS SHOWN IS INCLUDED. NO CARTRIDGE. i WILL INCLUDE A MAINS LEAD I WOULD PREFER LOCAL PICK UP, OR WOULD BE PREPARED TO TRAVEL A REASONABLE DISTANCE TO MEET UP, HOWEVER i WILL CAREFULLY PACK, DOUBLE BOXED ETC. AND SEND FULLY INSURED WITH UPS for £25.”

Excellent advert that, well done :+1:

3 Likes

1 Like

All that + insured p+p for 25 quid? :thinking:

3 Likes

NOBODY likes a smart arse :rage:

:smiley:

4 Likes

I thought I’d steam in before the ninja edit. :grin:

Is it a strident shouty turntable or is that just the advert?

6 Likes

Yes

I would have bought it, if it wasn’t for sale.

Shame.

2 Likes

Don’t start :rage:

:smile:

LOAD OF CUNTZ!!! :persevere: I need a fiucking holiday :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello, does it come with a lid? What about a cartridge, a headshell, an arm, a plug or a motor?

What make is it?

Can you take some photos?

3 Likes

Good job you are selling this. If it wasn’t for sale you might get inundated with chippy cunts thread crapping all over the place…:worried:

I think I might have a flounce :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

fucking

1 Like

Not at the moment :shushing_face:

You’ll need to borrow the Official Flouncing Gown from the Ginger Princess if you want to do it properly.

1 Like

I’d have to get Ritchie to take it in :ok_hand:

5 Likes

You need a dressmaker for that. It’s like me asking you to plumb you in a new Valiant. :rage:

1 Like