Sony ta fa30es, radford, valves, quad systendek

Better pics of the sony

5 Likes

Potential having to travel from Devon to West London next Friday, so any meet up from Devon via Bristol via reading to Amersham Uxbridge round to Heston services is possible. It would be middays so u can get out before it goes nuts can bring the michell sony, radfitdford copy I know nothing about ,but just happy to take abs ok offer to to make sone
Room etc

I am going to Bristol next Saturday so if Stu could drop it off at my step sonā€™s I could bring it north to Worcester.

1 Like

Potentially driving to Manchester in the next 7 - 14 days incase any of the above is of interest

I think think the power amp without the lid was based on the hd 250 or similar

I have no idea of value as a parts item,but make an offer and Iā€™ll bring it along

Also have a fair few parts for a revox g36 reel too to many boys to mention, but can do photo of it all if any interest

Just canā€™t even get round to listing it at present,I know there are papst motors transformers etc sensible offer can have it. Also really nicely made optonica 7070 double cassette deck

Powers up,I opened it up and noticed all the belts were very sticky or missing. No idea if new belts will solve it, but needs to go

Nice condition rt 620 roteL tuner Ā£25

Could probably post for a tenner

I could pop down to Chieveley services (M4 J13) Stu, and collect items from you to wait here (Didcot - walking distance from mainline rail station) if that would make it easier for anyone to collect them.

VB

2 Likes

Thanks Graeme
The speakers went by post so west London looks on the back burner for now

Looks like I have to go somewhere between Manchester and Liverpool next week, but nothing seems certain at present

If youā€™re near Wigan and have some time and if Iā€™m around, feel free to drop in.

1 Like

If you make it to Liverpool and have some spare time drop me a line.

1 Like

Got a feeling itā€™s ormskirk

2 Likes

Only 20 minutes or so away from me.

1 Like

Or me :+1:

3 Likes

Donā€™t know the area at all itā€™s a 300 mile drive, maybe have quick couple of coffees then shoot off to London

I do pretty good coffeeā€¦

1 Like

I can confirm that, and my Gaggia is currently fucked, so my coffee is shite atm.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a machine you can borrow Rob

1 Like

Cheers Paul, might take you up on that. :+1:

1 Like

My plan is to go on a drive next Friday for a few days a week as I just need get out.

Iā€™ll be heading towards the south east to start and can go via Bristol/ Reading or honiton/Dorchester/Southampton as I have family on both routes. If any of the above is of interest I can meet or possibly deliver if not to far off the beaten track. After that will be going round m25 from probably Sutton turn off round to Watford. Will take sensible offers on any of the above

Sony tafa 30es now Ā£220

Rotel tuner Ā£10

Optonica cass deck Ā£10

Radford copy big lump thing Ā£30

All can be lobbed in the car for Fridays trip

Mint quad 44 for sale for a friend for a monkey,though he may take a sea turtle and 3 trout

It is in fantastic condition,and these are reaching close to Ā£600 ish on the bay one owner since 92. He has offered me very generous hp terms but I really canā€™t/shouldnā€™t but probably Will take him up on it

2 Likes