Sony Vintage complete system

Hi I have for sale a nice well looked after Sony Vintage system …it consists of Sony HST-139 FM -AM Stereo Receiver with Cassette Recorder…Amp
( all works fine but when playing a cassette it slips ,I suspect it’s a belt thing needs replacing …you can tape onto a cassette from vinyl etc just like the old days ( but remember home taping is killing the music industry) a famous quote from yesteryear but it survived…

Sony 5530 record deck in lovely condition ,plays nice with 33/45 speeds …The lid is pretty good and the rubber mat is very well looked after
Lastly a great pair of Sony SS-5520 Speakers with removable grills . These sell for between 400/500 …There are two marks as you can see in the photos .
Operating instructions for the 3 components are there as well .
All in all a nice sounding vintage system for anyone wanting a bit of nostalgia…
I’d like £500 for this set and could bring down to Lopwell or deliver with help with fuel expenses…overseas a Nono…see pics below

3 Likes

I’ve mistakenly added a photo that is nothing to do with the ad… How do I remove it please

use the edit button and delete the photo link

Thanks ! I’ve done that

I’ve reduced the price of this fine sounding system to £400 .it really does sound good ….I’m travelling to London this Sunday so could deliver free along the way …

Gone to a good home

7 Likes