Spider’s Oktoberfest bake off. 12th October

I thought the Oktoberfest was in September?

Starts in september and finishes in October

There are now two more months in the year, Septober and Octember due to Brexit reasons.

1 Like

It’s in October that’s why it’s Oktoberfest.
Simples

Simples yourself you marketing victim.
(I so want to cockpunch the ad agency who came up with that)
The real Oktoberfest in Bavaria (where I presume you nicked the name) started on the 21st September.
Elementary. :grinning:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

:roll_eyes:

8 out of 10 meerkats are not simples :+1:

1 Like

Oktoberfest is just a tourist attraction now, I went to the Rosenheim herbstfest earlier this month and it’s much better as there are no idiot oz or spam tourists there.

I thought herbfests were in Amsterdam?

My Oktoberfest is a standard bake off. It’s just in October.
No umpa band or beer. Just cake, pies and music.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:scream:

Right then guys only a couple of weeks to go to Oktoberfest bake off.

there are two empty rooms to put a system into.

it would be good to get two pairs of speakers one for each room then other gear to go with them.

we’ll be fairly full of people so not loads of space for lots of stuff to be sat around.

one room basically 12 foot x 12 foot so decent bookshelf speakers would do it second room 12 foot x about 20 foot so could do bigger speakers .

most of you have seen our house so have an idea what’s what.

so what you guys going to bring? :grinning:

1 Like

I can bring a big power amp and a little pair of jpw sonatas or the (now) fabled Bose 201s…
Oh and robs new Rotel pre amp

1 Like

If someone can transport them you can use my Devore funky gibbon 88s or Snell K mk1s

1 Like

Tim sorry but I’m not going to be able to make this now due to family circumstances. Have a good time all.

Short of any kit? Contemplating the techie but it’s stupid heavy.

2 Likes

I can bring the spens, rega amp and cd player if required, I also have a two box Edwards audio phono stage kicking about if any one wants a play

1 Like

Hi Tim, I’ve got some family stuff I can’t escape from, so please promote a sub.