Spider’s Oktoberfest bake off. 12th October

I’ve got some freebee CD’s I’m bringing if anyone is interested tomorrow, or taxi onwards. Heavy rock generally.

You Me At Six - Hold me down, Sinners never sleep, Take off your colours.
Mayday Parade - Monsters in the closet, A lesson in romantics, Mayday Parade
30 Seconds to Mars
Negative Panda - Grey
Fall Out Boy - From under the cork tree
blink 182 - Greatest hits
3 Doors Down - Away from the sun
Feed the Rhino - The burning song
Twin Atlantic - Free
Don Broco - Priorities

1 Like

Breakfast sorted.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Great bake off, thanks Tim and Kate for hosting.

2 Likes

Thank you Tim and Kate. Really nice to meet you and everyone else today. Lovely food too. I think there was some music and stuff now and again too :+1:

1 Like

Vta looking high, twice.

2 Likes

Thanks Tim and Kate - lovely day. Good to chat with, for me, new people and catch up with the old crew.

2 Likes

No photos. Unacceptable.

2 Likes

Great day, huge thanks to @Spider and Kate for a lovely afternoon out.
Nice to meet up with the regulars and a few new faces too!
Didn’t take many pictures but:

5 Likes

Nice to see an old systemdek

1 Like

It sounded great too Stu

2 Likes

9 Likes

What arm/cart was on it?

A datum and dynavector 2XL

1 Like

Haha nice pics.

1 Like

Great day as always.
Good food. Good kit. Good company and much talk about notable absences… (too new).

Thanks to Tim, Kate and Jack for the hospitality and hot food.
Look forward to 2020

2 Likes

Great time
Thanks to Tim ,Kate and Jack also not forgetting you guys and gals…There was a lovely selection of food and sweets which included Mrs Mickbalds Bramble and Pear crumble topped off with custard,Des homemade trifle ,Marks cheesecake and not forgetting Rob’s famous Pavlova.Kate set the bar standard with a Chicken,mushroom dish with mustard and peppercorn sauce…very very nice !
The much talked about absentee was Steve’s new baby SP10 which he took some stick for not letting it make its first public appearance (excuse too heavy and new )
That’s what prams were made for😀

4 Likes

HUGE HUGE thanks to Tim, Kate and Jack for being such great hosts.

It was great to meet up again with old and new friends. Food and company was top notch as usual ! Oh and the music and Hifi stuff was great as well. :D

Wish Jack good luck from me when he is competing in Denmark this week.:+1:

2 Likes

It is the third arm from the left in the picture :- Manicore badged Datum 2 with a dynavector 20x2L, sounds quite nice.:smiley:

2 Likes

The cat was overwhelmed by the smell and had sudden weight loss as it was shoo’d into the corner. :cat2:

2 Likes