Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

Ahhhhhh…:man_shrugging:t2:
Bollox…never mind…
Cuntz!

7 Likes

That’s the spirit! :smile:

4 Likes

Typical example of a sad attempt to be less of a cunt and more of a decent citizen backfiring with gusto…
Snooze ya loose is wasted amongst present company! :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

As an aside, taking into consideration my disappointment and with the assumption you have absorbed the contents of the videos in question prior to your generous gift of dissemination, how would you feel about the concept of private lessons …One can only assume you are now proficient in the art of “spanking the plank” and “tasteful slide” …I for one, and I can only assume I’m not alone, would benefit greatly from such wisdom and experience…

Hello clotho

4 Likes

How’d u mean?

2 Likes

Anyone want this?
A Nobsound amp - just found it under the coffee table.
Boxed / a1 condtion.

8 Likes

:joy:

Yes please! Happy to pay post and stick some in the AA kitty, I’m overdue anyway!

Ok. Pm me your address

1 Like

2 IKEA red Expedit units ( the middle grey is staying it the drawers are not )

I also have a couple more of the cupboard inserts

Needs to be collected before first week of Jan 2021!

A contribution to the toot bazaar is all I ask

I did have a white stripes obsession when I bought them

8 Likes

Could I take one please John

Sure you don’t want two ? The extra cupboards are red and white

Afraid I only have room for one

Ok what about the extra cupboards or drawers ?

If it helps I will take it all and find somewhere for the other one to go, if anyone else wants one in the meantime let them take it

1 Like

I don’t wanna lumber you with it , if no one here wants it , I’m sure if I post it on the estate site someone will have it

I’m happy either way, can collect week before Xmas or week after, whatever works best for you :+1:

I’ll pm you

1 Like

I have the same size shelf available in maple if anyone wants to take it. I am in London NW3 and also happy to wait until Jan.