Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

There will be an 8 yr old boy with a very gappy smile pic posted and some groats in the AA kitty

4 Likes

Before I go to Freecycle, any interest in a 40" Samsung HD (not 4K) television?

If I’m honest I think the black remote is wonky, but otherwise it’s all fine.

Collection only from London SE21 please.

14 Likes

New TV has arrived, so last chance on this before it goes to Freecycle tomorrow.

Just messaged my sister. I’ll let you know

1 Like

The new TV is Talkie the fucking Toaster :man_facepalming:

Extremely opinionated about what I want to do, and systematically wrong.

2 Likes

Would go great in my gym to replace a scratched one… but miles away.
I’ll have to see if I have any ps5 games to lend when I get back but think I flogged most.

PM sent

Now collected :smile:

1 Like

One Happy Boy!!!

Thank you so much for this - FOL1 is over the moon.

19 Likes

Glad it got there in one piece.

Sorry there are no instructions.

I’m sure he knows how to pair up the controller and charge it etc., but if not then Google will sort you out.

1 Like

Absolutely no problem, it’s beyond Christmas for FOL1 ----> He’s in life’s sweet spot right now. (Just using the controller plugged in)

5 Likes

Wow he’s changing so much

1 Like

Can anyone use 38 (I think) Personna Platinum?

I really only get on with Feather or Gillette Silver Blue, and I’m boycotting the latter because they’re Russian - take that Vlad! :laughing:

Happy to split 20/18 or whatever if there’s > 1 taker.

1 Like

Have some fm/am tuners if anyone going to lopwell is interested in foc
An early arcam one ,rotel and pioneer

1 Like

Two tickets for Niteworks and the RSNO on Wed 22nd Jun in Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, great band, cracking venue. Was a covid reschedule from Celtic Connections back in Jan. I can’t make it as I need to head south for work. Don’t want the tickets going to waste so free to a good home or a few sheckels in the kitty.

1 Like

No sharing of download codes.

Ok sorry :+1:

Calm down chaps, this is a ladies Katherine Hooker heavy tweed jacket.

Two buttons, two pockets and a ticket pocket.

Worn once then put away in a cupboard for a couple of years before the wife decided that it didn’t suit her.

It’s a Katherine Hooker size 3, roughly a regular size 12. There is a size guide for instance here. The wife is a size 12 and it’s maybe a tiny bit bulky on her.

I can take more detailed measurements if required.

FOC, or something to Jon for the site if it earns you wife points.

Katherine Hooker’s most famous client is probably Clare Balding, which might tell you something about the look.

6 Likes

This appeals to the wife who says she can ride her horses in it! Might be too big but I’ll get her to have a proper look in a bit when we have done walking the mutts.
Very Burghley…

Edit: she would love it. I’ll message you and sort out donations etc.

1 Like

Your items are always gone in a flash Guy,
Quality always sells :grinning:

1 Like