Taxi from Blackburn way south to west country

HI any one doing a journey from Blackburn way , nearer to me in the west country Newquay ,that can pick up a cd player ? or any where nearer .

I’m not far from Blackburn, not going SW anytime soon though. I could pick it up for you and then either hold onto it until you can sort out a pick up, move it down to someone in the midlands or package it up and post it, at cost, if it’s something that will survive the postal system.

1 Like

Are you going to settle if so maybe someone from there can bring it nearer ,

Yeah, only for the Saturday evening, but would be able to hand it over.

1 Like

So thats a poss will keep in mind thanks mate i know stuart can get it south but if theres anyone like wayne , stu , guy , going would be ideal

1 Like

Sorry not this time.

1 Like

Its for that krell kps 20i thats on ebay I’ve struck a deal that works but no posage

Can bring it down from Settle to Herts if that helps.

Prob only 1 hour difference from mine to yours or me to Blackburn , thanks anyway mate .

I travel from Herts to Portishead or Burnham on Sea once every month or two

1 Like

Thats an easy one for me burnham freinds there , will keep posted , mind might be a good excuse to go to settle myself , done lopwell, and we will have another bit of kit to play with .

You should come to Settle, it’s lovely

2 Likes

Its s possibility as of work at moment but have got some interest in me surprisingly, lol

:thinking:

The new Chumpy :+1:

2 Likes

Let me know if you get it, I’m happy to pick it up most evenings.

1 Like