Tedious trollcats

Edgbaston High School for Girls? :grinning:

Not aware of the facts?
There was a concerted campaign for his return at Scalford a few years ago with quite a few exhibitors displaying small Garfield type stuffed toys.
I doubt they were aware of the facts either.

That is called giving people the benefit of the doubt.

if people were aware of all this and still want him back then they are cunts!

2 Likes

What facts?

That a lonely, ugly, fat old guy with a bad personality pays women for sex?

That the same lonely, ugly, fat old guy with a bad personality goes way too far with what he says when he’s trolling a bunch of self-righteous virtue-signallers?

I dunno, I only met him once, and he seemed pretty sad, dysfunctional and mega lonely, don’t think any of us know him remotely well enough to say much more.

I might be wrong, I usually am, but he bought a perverted kind of balance to forums that are usually a rather nauseous circle-jerk of back-slapping mutual-affirmation.

2 Likes

And he posted links to websites where you can pay to be violent towards women.
Which is not only illegal but says a lot about the person posting it. Or is that harmless irrelevant behaviour from someone who is socially inept?

If anyone posts the links or similar he posted to the Wam on here I’ll instaban them.

The problem with Cloth-Ears was that he went from very amusing diversion to amazingly tedious over a period of time. And he knew it too, hence him trying to compensate with ever more “edgy” content.

4 Likes

I think your version of ‘acceptable’ is different from most people. Just leave it and move on.

I don’t recall them being websites where you could pay to hit women I just remember him posting reviews of hookers and whore houses. I don’t remember seeing any violent type stuff on them but didn’t really look at the links.

I also don’t remember any racist stuff, the dancing hitler cat was quite funny.

Just don’t want him here because he just goes too far and ends up flooding threads with endless amounts of shite, and for every one funny thread he starts 100’s of utter wank and weird ones.

:joy: Hahaha! Heaven forfend anyone should get boringly repetitive on a forum…

Oi - stop posting stuff I can’t argue with! No fun in that. :angry:

I remember him posting something about “celebrating” the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings. When I challenged him on it he did his usual butthurt, I was being hilarious thing. I think he is a total twat.

3 Likes

I must have missed that one.

1 Like

They weren’t there very long.

Quite, but his “solution” to it was unacceptable.

I’ll :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Rather than move this to a new thread think it’s better deleted as all this will do is act as an invite to the twat to come over here and troll away.

1 Like

It will in due course, when everyone gets bored. In the meantime, moan away. It’s easier to delete a whole thread. :wink: moving it minimises the prospect of @MGOwner of @Jim fat fingering it and the associated fallout.

1 Like
1 Like

Well that was entertaining, going to put furniture back in the bedroom now we have a new carpet.

Thanks for the momentary diversion :+1:

Yes

You can have Cloth Ears back as long as you also accept Mr Cat.

I’ll minimise you in a minute…and my fingers are not fat…:angry:

Ann says I’m only fat in the middle :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes