Teenage daughter caught shoplifting

Can you not just flog most of the stuff on ebay and buy yourself some nice new music? Could turn out in to a tidy little earner for you both. Win-win, unless mrs Craig finds out.

Interesting question - what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this bloody makeup?

We spend a lot of time as a family making sure we cut down on waste, so binning it seems daft.

Selling it seems morally wrong (at least the stuff she knicked in round 1, which I haven’t subsequently paid for)

7 Likes

Anonymously post it back to the place, or give it to charity.

Or get in to cross dressing.

1 Like

Assuming she knows where she lifted it from, id take her there to hand it back.

7 Likes

My mum made me do that when I was 5 and had lifted 2 Black Jack sweets from the corner shop.

Slippery slope, I tell ya.

1 Like

Shouldve gone for fruit salads!

1 Like

I can imagine the question “Did you steal any more than these two?”, with you smiling in reply with black teeth :joy:

I knew my step son was stealing from me but could never prove it until the day I caught him. He then admitted he’d only done it once before.
It was the same with drugs… I’ve smoked once before. I’ve snorted once before…etc.
It was all lies and we knew it but we couldn’t prove it.
I sincerely hope your young lady is not like my cunt of a step son as we had to kick him out of the house before he destroyed the family (a long story, but one I’ve shared here in the dim and distant past).
I wish you well :hugs:

Kleptomaniacs Anonymous?

Lowell raffle

You look well in your absence

Id bang me.

Up

The worst type of filth

:roll_eyes:

1 Like