Terminal Investments

Mine’s a bit special. In many ways. Narelle gets 100 %.

Well done for that - Let’s hope though it’s not used too soon.

Ditto for the madly generous pension scheme I was signed up to while in Oz. It was so good that I overpaid like a mad thing on it. I have 40 years of equivalent payments bubbling away down there. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Yes that’s the case

The dribbling fucknorks who are the “trustees” of one of my mother’s pensions can get straight to the cockpunching thread.

One provider wrote 24 hours after me informing them of her death to say “we owe you money, cheque’s in the post”.

This other lot obviously manage a seriously toxic liability, and have written many times over the years to say that it was being parcelled up and spread even wider, to the point that some bunch of jokers effectively took out life insurance policies on the very few named individuals still alive in the “old, old scheme”.

First they wrote to say that they were “liasing with multiple agencies”. I bet they were.

Now they’ve come back effectively to say “Nup, we’ve drawn a blank, no idea who she was or who owes who what”.

I shudder to think how much they charge the fund for this degree of incompetence.