The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

The whole point is that the specific time does matter! For whom is noon actually the middle of the day? Even for you poor fuckers who have to work, it really isn’t.

If you look out the window at the sun (not advised) you would find that noon does have a meaning

You’ve totally missed the point though. I want noon to be closer to the middle of my day. My day is about 7am to 11pm.

I fucking hate that I can wake up with two hours of daylight gone, but I have three hours of night at the end.

I forgot it has to be all about you! :smiley:

3 Likes

get up earlier then

Are you related to this guy in the energy thread?

Never mind. We took on the fucking world, well the French, to get GMT running through London.

Easy enough decision, I mean the French haven’t got a place called Greenwich have they? :grinning:

1 Like

Paris Mean Time may not have had as good an abbreviation.

5 Likes

PMT? nothing wrong with that abbreviation! :grin:

I think everyone got the joke :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The French abstained from the vote for GMT back in 18whenever and didn’t recognise it as the start of the universal day until 1911. Even then they refused to call it GMT, instead opting for Paris Mean Time retarded by 9 minutes and stayed with this until the 1970s when UTC was introduced.

The very definition of sore losers :grin:

2 Likes

tin foil hat wearing loony cunt can have one for hassling victims

Richard D Hall has described how he physically tracks down survivors of the attack - in which 22 people were killed and more than 100 injured - to determine whether it was faked.

He’s last about 5 minutes here. Saffie Rousos, the youngest victim of the attack, went to school here. He’d get strung up suggesting it’s a fake

Nasty cunt

1 Like

His two neurons appear to have collided and spun off in the opposite direction of reality, what a plonker. I wonder if he’s had his covid jab and is receiving 5g messages.

1 Like

You bastards, you could have set the target to one, namely me. It’s not as if I hadn’t written to you volunteering😡

3 Likes

Christ, selling stuff on eBay. Sold a DAC. Buyer said the remote doesn’t work so he wants to return it. I offered another remote as I’ve got loads, but no. Then he said that it only plays at 44.1k, which is obviously an issue with his computer.

So I’m going to pay for him to return it, and there’s every chance I’m getting a brick, I imagine.

He truly is a cunt beyond saving. I hope he has a fucking awful life, vile creature.

2 Likes

Baseball bat to the gonads of the wankers letting off artillery grade fireworks. It’s still October you cunts. Buddy is getting quite stressed despite my best efforts to reassure him. :rage:

5 Likes

That’s awful.

Maddie is terrified by them yet Hildur CGAF. Fortunately they are a thing of the past for us, no kids here.

1 Like