The Crapest Xmas Thread Eva. All your Xmas Shit Here

4 Likes

is that what you asked during your occupational medical yesterday?

1 Like

At least they are still nailed to our bedroom wall as a memento :+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Trying to make sure that this the Crapest Thread Eva

6 Likes

7 Likes

Just waiting for the lit up palm trees to get the oft repeated out of the way.

7 Likes

Contrary to every feeling about celebrating xmas, I still had to do it.

Started with two trees.

It’s a work in progress, more to follow.

22 Likes

Our new dog is our Christmas. We are doing nothing, but standing the Christmas cards we get, around the house.
Family are all elsewhere this year, so we will have something like smoked salmon and Prosecco, and that will be the highlight of our culinary delights.

6 Likes

Go ahead Paul. Fetlar needs trees after all, and you do too mate.

Graeme

2 Likes

Go home Christmas, you’re drunk

2 Likes

Office Christmas do this afternoon, then company do this evening.

The office effort was organised yesterday.

Kind of reminds me of startup days, although it has a long way to go to plumb the depths of one company where (after much pressure) some cheese + 4 cans of warm beer were grudgingly bought at 4pm on December 23rd.

3 Likes

Just been to FOL1’s nativity play. Packed and stuffy hall with one spare seat next to a (still pissed from last night) Mum. We talked, she put her hand on my thigh and slurred something in my ear, I think she was attempting seduction! Mr. MWS misreads these things as a matter of course and asked her views on this years shop bought mince pies. Fol.1 meantime decided jingle bells works best whilst twerking. The Headmistress laughed along at first but FOL.1 is a boy of stamina and kept it up for the remainder of the show. Atta boy!

18 Likes

I’d forgotten the Large American Financial Services company where the enforced merriment was scheduled for 2pm with everybody to be back on their desks by 4pm and make up the time in the evening.

A few ambitious permies toed the line but the great majority of jaded old hacks such as myself simply gave it a miss.

By all accounts it was a pretty grim affair, with senior management trying to pretend that the project wasn’t so fucked that a healthy dose of mass absenteeism might actually have improved things.