Electronic music

these guys are amazing , got all their albums and this one is one of their best celebrating 30 years in berlin school

Best mix album of the last couple of years IMVH

Can I buy the flac? Can I buggery.

2 Likes

Have you tried transferring it to tape ? Might make all the difference :wink:.

VB

Over a decade since VNV Nation have done anything decent, but first impressions of this are really good.

1 Like

Also, the new album by Tangent (released a couple of albums on the now defunct Tympanik, but now on n5md) is pleasant, very light glitch / ambient.

1 Like

Not sure if this belongs in this thread, but this album has led to me discovering that there is actually hip hop that I enjoy-

I always liked

…but even enjoying the more straightforward…

etc…

A really good dreamgaze album released this week by SRSQ, with a lot of emotional weight to it. Very Cocteaus-ish in places.

1 Like

@B2T perhaps?

2 Likes

Apologies for posting this in more than one thread, but a guy’s gotta make a living, innit :wink:

My humble attempt at a long-playing record:

5 Likes

Interesting call/response type structure.

This, to my mind, is an exceptional album. Subtle, but beautiful.

just adore david wrights music

They released a track 5 years ago, and now they’ve got round to doing the album. Pretty much a supergroup, Frank Spinath (Seabound), Daniel Myer (Haujobb), Krischan Wesenberg (Rotersand).

1 Like

For you non-Russians

1 Like

absolutely love faber , just bought his universal flow cd this week . got quite a few of his albums . so glad you like him

one of my fave tracks is this

New Nicola Cruz album due. South American sitar on this track.

ZZK trailer #27.