The Football

I needn’t have worried - all the chav signings but we were still a fair bit better… :+1:

1 Like

Much better this week, more patient build up play and closing down in packs :+1:

1 Like

It was training ground.

Thiago Alcantara breaks Premier League record in first 45 minutes for Liverpool

Thiago Alcantara only needed 45 minutes at Liverpool to break a Premier League record, making 75 completed passes – more than any Chelsea player throughout the game and the most by any player with a maximum of 45 minutes

1 Like

The lad looks good, always appears to have oodles of time and his passing is spot on. Shame about the penalty he gave away on his first outing, alls well that ends well.

1 Like

Impresive stat dat :+1:

Press were talking to Bruce pre-match and asking about a change we’ve seen since the new signings, that we were more positive. I was talking about this being nonsense as we’d again had hardly any possession and were defending too deep and inviting pressure. We were outplayed in the cup by Blackburn but somehow won. Again today we saw that we are just as shite as last season :disappointed:.

I really hope he sees we need to move forward with purpose and stop hoofing the ball out of defence but I doubt it.

Just dust wor selves down and all will be fine.

1 Like

We’ll probably be rolling our sleeves up.

Apparently the points are going to be awarded to Newcastle on a technicality.

It’s something to do with an impending, covid related, court case due to the Brighton goalie travelling 350 miles for no apparent reason :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Don’t take my word for it…

:pray:

Lol

Bruce really is a useless dinosaur of a manager. The media love him though so you’ll have to wait till fans are allowed back in before you can roll a cabbage towards him :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d hit F5 if I were you, your team seems to be stuck in 2012

Wouldn’t change the shit recruitment, nor - conversely - the widespread belief that Utd need recruitment to beat Palace. It would of course change the fact that Shit Ole wouldn’t have a gig, but that’s never gonna sink in

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much just yet @chelseadave…you will have Silva and Chilwell available soon and Ziyech and Pulisic to return from injury, that’s quite some firepower.
I thought Werner had a good game and looks a right handful.
That said the after match stats made for grim reading to a Chelsea fan.

Bur Frank’s still in charge, and that’s a worry

You are right about the absentees but I didn’t think we would beat Liverpool but we need Mendy now as Kepa is Kaput.

What’s F5?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.