The Football

Not brilliant, he gave away the ball too easily for their equaliser. His mojo seems to have deserted him so far this season, but i’m sure he’ll be back on song very soon.

1 Like

ta

Best bit of last night was Neymar getting smashed 3 times in the first half, twice by Milner and once by Henderson. He pretty much noped out of the rest of the game.

1 Like

Yep, but his usual play-acting didn’t happen. Maybe he’s pissed off with all the memes :smiley:

Milner is playing like a man-possessed at the moment.
Impressive.

1 Like

Of course when it’s Ramos doing it, a dfferent story.

:grinning:

Did you watch the match? Each tackle cleanly got the ball, each time the player didn’t go off their feet.

No :grinning:

3 Likes

Ah. I used “smashed” inadvisedly then :slight_smile:

I saw bits of it either side of half time. It looked quite a good game tbh.

This is pretty scathing and right on the money. Tuchel will surely get bored soon. It’s obvious from last night he’s not in control of the team because he hauled off Cavani, who was the best of the front three, to bring on Draxler when Neymar or Mbappe should’ve been the ones to make way.

That result will already put them under pressure because Napoli’s draw means they’ll be fighting tooth and nail in their head-to-heads with PSG. They may not qualify.

I was just thinking about correlation and causation earlier…

Long time, no see.

5 Likes

Haha

Poor Fekir, his knee is almost falling off :roll_eyes:

Are RM missing CR7?

Nope. Decent goal that.

Got a bit of a man-crush going on with Bobby. Doesn’t take himself seriously, never sulked once when Coutinho left. Absolute lynchpin of our team. What a guy.

4 Likes

First time I’ve seen Wolves for a while. They are a properly good side these days.

But they are losing to Man Utd so they can’t be very good.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

not any more!

1 Like

I have Utd to win 2-1 in the predictor game but I’d be happier if Wolves get a winner.