The Football

Good that all 4 English sides through.

1 Like

Decent FA Cup tie at Bradford tonight.

Liverpool scoring a second was irrelevant.

It wouldn’t have been worth anything in reality. Conceding was the only issue.

Allison again

Buy of the summer.

Will be an interesting draw, LFC and Real Scumbags? :grin:

United v Barca I reckon.

Nice to see all the usual cunts on social media who dogpile into Henderson queuing up to praise him on his performance last night, by the way.

Oh wait, of course not.

1 Like

He bossed it last night

A good performance from Liverpool (apart from their finishing which was dire). They made Napoli look extremely limited in fact downright ordinary & deservedly went through. Tottenham’s result was also a surprise so it’ll be good having 4 clubs in the last 16.

Matip fractures collar bone against Napoli.

I wonder if we will spend again in January if the right player turns up, in order to push on.

That was a fatal mistake the last time we were in with a sniff.

Doesn’t that just leave Lovren and VVD?
Could be the kids have to step up?

Matip has always seemed like fraud to me

Feast your eyes on the genius of Phil Jones…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

These fuckers are going to be world-beaters on Sunday.

2 Likes

I’ll be surprised if Jones is playing. I was going to say i’d be surprised if they’d play that badly again so soon. But actually I wouldn’t be.

That was a mental game at Olympiacos. They’ll be in trouble for some of the antics there.

Another twist in the tale(sic), which is long enough to be as much in need of renovation as Albert Square.

I subscribe to the" it the muddies the waters to dodge the the blame for Raffa walking" school of thought. Unless Sky fancies doing a Team Sky project with NUFC…black and white sky thinking. :thinking:

Amazing to think we haven’t won any of the last eight premier league games.:weary:

1 Like