The Football

Pants

Game over.

WHU defence is a joke

1 Like

Too many injuries, Fredericks Ogbonna and Masuaku are not good enough.

Unbelievable stuff - the magic of the FA Cup is alive and well.:grin:

Didn’t you back WH to win the cup?

2 Likes

Never under estimate the opposition. :+1:

Yes.:rofl:

My FA Cup predictions going as well as my Premier League ones. I’m not bottom of the AA league for nothing.:clown_face:

1 Like

Honestly, WHU are struggling with injuries but that team for the first half was stupid. Every spineless cunt on the pitch at the same time with others out of position? Derp.

Is Arnautovitch injured or was he just left out - he was my main reason for backing West Ham (before all the China shit started).

He has been left out because he hasn’t trained well since (I think) Guangzhou Evergrande came in with a low ball offer but with massive wages, which would have effectively- being tax free- quadrupled his money. Today he has come out on Instagram saying that he is a West Ham player etc, etc and that he is going to be fully committed blah-blah but basically the club that wanted to buy him didn’t meet WHU’s valuation and all his arm-waving is just saving face considering that he waved ‘goodbye’ to all corners of the ground when hooked off against the Arse.

Anyhow, it was always going to be like this; his brother is his agent and is always looking for more money and the way he left Stoke was distasteful. It’s a bit like having a fling with someone who bad- mouths their old man as they drive away from the family home with you. They are only going to repeat the behaviour.

1 Like

It’s a shame because when he’s fit and firing he’s top class (Drogba’esque) and I’d have thought a move to a really big club could have been in the offing.

I think that he and his brother really were trying to shake the tree enough for that to happen but no-one came in, probably because he is too much trouble and he is getting on a bit. Arguably he has really found his feet with West Ham since Moyes started playing him at centre forward. But yes, when he is firing, he is excellent and has a difficult to replace set of skills.

Not really, 29 and trouble.

Hudson-Odoi has handed in a transfer request at Chelsea. :sob:

He looks a real talent. I wonder where he’ll go.

Didn’t prevent Alexis Sanchez making a big move.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ooh, you are naughty! :hushed:

1 Like

Yeah, the arsehole. I expect he’ll be gone in the summer.

Yep, maybe one day he will add value. Remember that was under Maureen and his crazy buys. The salary is just stupid and we are stuck with him for this season.