The Football

They’ve corrected it now. Maybe they read these posts to keep up with the latest news.

2 Likes

I would hope so - my pontifications on on all things from football to politics are clearly pure gold.:star_struck:

Ah yes, dense and soft

1 Like

Tight at The Cottage. Meanwhile, over at The Den

Citysnextopponents 1-0 Brighton

Imagine if Swansea had clung on

Yes, they were unlucky. The penalty was nearly missed and the third goal was clearly offside.

Meanwhile, oops moment at Fulham.

Great finish

Fulham just can’t help themselves. All that hard work and give away a daft penalty

Great pen btw. Hammer it down the middle :grin:

1 Like

Poor keeper

1 Like

Nervy as fuck that last 15.

2 Likes

The players were certainly showing it.

Still, 3 points is all at this stage and keeps a cracking title race going.

Ferguson sent off for Millwall. Wtf was he thinking, doing that? Ridiculous.

Mad finish to the Milwall-Brighton game. I’d feel sorry for Milwall if it wasn’t for the amount of benefit they’ve had through not having VAR at their ground.

Brighton get City in the semi.

Hazard’s not going to stick around for this next season, is he?

I heard Real Madrid like buying really good players.

Well that was a nice surprise. The first half was awful. We were much better/Chelsea knocked off for a pint during the second half.

I cannot see us getting away with playing Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson together against a decent midfield. Luckily Jorginho is even slower and Barkley has lost it. Gueye was excellent though and the back four looked solid enough, but clearly did much better in the second half when we played with more/some aggression.

1 Like

Jesus christ the goals in this Barca v Betis match.

3 Likes

astonishing hat trick for Messi. The back heal flick of the 2nd goal was sublime

3 Likes

Liverpool are close to agreeing a deal with Juventus for the signing of Paulo Dybala this summer - (via talkSPORT)

:thinking:

Would love that, but the chinny reckon is strong.

I’m struggling to get my head around the fact they’ve bought Ramsey and will pay for him by offloading their second best player (best if we discount rapists)