The Football

You can’t say that. He was obscured, therefore impossible to tell.

He was obscured by the player playing him onside.

I’m pretty sure he can say that Paul. He might well be talking out of the Parliamentary side of his arse (to paraphrase Collins) if he did.

1 Like

Lol!

Chavs supporter thinks goal was perfectly legal

'pool Supporter thinks we wuz robbed

Neutral thinks it’s inconclusive

Who’da guessed :grin:

But you must agree Paul that Hazard’s goal was brilliant and Ross Barkley is a bit of a bargain.

Hazards goal was outstanding. Barclay is a bank.

Man Utd.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bob and Guy on suicide watch.:clown_face:

Gone in the morning.

1 Like

Might as well stay in London…

Out with my eldest, I do nptbwish to know

Owwwww notwish

2 Likes

Brucie getting the full ‘you don’t know what you’re doing’ and ‘we’ll be there or thereabouts’ chants from the Villa away fans at Ashton Gate last night. The twat only then said the ‘thereabouts’ line in his post match interview :man_facepalming:

Just go you plum before you get the sack and save us all the wait and frustration.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Mind yer language Bob! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Fuckin hell Moanio is shooting both his feet off, both barrels style.

Beginning to think that the Irons might be on to something. 7 points from 9 available agianst Toffee Bollox, Chavs and Manure. Three teams we traditionally fold against, plus an 8-0 Carabao cup win in the week.

All the talk is of how Man U are going down the shitter but fuck that, West Ham were excellent today. The last couple of weeks is the first time that I have thought that we could control a game on that pitch. A really good team performance with a proper balance between attack and defence. Need to steer clear of injuries…

7 Likes

Complete coincidence that Wilshere’s injured :smiley:

2 Likes

The biscuit ankled cunt… :roll_eyes:
He can be injured forever as far as I’m concerned.

Up until Sigurdsson putting us 3-0 it was 2-0 in all the the 3:00pm kick-offs. Of course, if Sigurdsson hadn’t missed a penalty, we would be 4-0 up now and that 2-0 thing would be irrelevant :roll_eyes:.

Had a nice four timer on Arse,Spuds, Shitty and Wolves, plus a straight bet on the Hammers.:grin:
Just need the Chavs to win now to make it a perfect day.

1 Like

Van Dijk being fit is a big deal.

Ftfy

Expect he is far from 100% and if it had been Huddersfield at home he’d be nowhere near the squad.