The Football

I was quite interested in Neville’s rant and surprised that he was behind Maureen.

F365 is very unreliable.

I think GN is more supporting the club having some discretion and standards.

Media news shouldn’t be news to those involved…

I think the truth is that he will be sacked when they find a replacement and have spoken to a few players.

Agreed. However, they were citing an article by David McDonnell in the Mirror. The salient quote being

“Senior United sources have told Mirror Football he has reached the point of no return, with the axe ready to fall whatever the ­outcome of Saturday’s match against Newcastle. Mourinho has alienated players, fans and staff at Old Trafford with his ­divisive approach in recent months, and those in charge of the club, led by executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, have had enough.”

In this case, opprobrium should be directed at The Mirror for this:

It is all moot though as Maureen has the full support of the Board, who would never leak a sacking (except for Moyes and Van Gaal but that was different :face_with_raised_eyebrow:).

2 Likes

0-2

Unbelievable!

1 Like

Oh dear.

Think I have 2-2 in the predictor.

Went for 0-6

2 Likes

1 Like

Well in ref, fucking hell.

Let’s hope this does for him.

We are playing like drains, surely Woodward can fucking see.

Back three:

Smalling – Pogba – Matic

OK mate.

Thousands of journos are thrapping uncontrollably across the land…

2 Likes

Jose to stay :grin:

2 Likes

Bollocks!

Well that will give him another month.

Inevitable.

Although they ended up winning, surely this is just papering over the cracks. A narrow victory over a team that couldn’t score in a brothel before today.

I can’t see any organisation in their defence and better teams will punish that severely.

1 Like