The Milk Float Thread

Or

Is Ann trying to eat the wheel?

1 Like

If I was Ann, I would simply get longer arms and legs.

4 Likes

Nee naw.

1 Like

Lol, now you know why she had an issue with her viewing angle to the screen on the 3.

Norfolk limbs

7 Likes

2 Likes

I have the want for 2cv

There should be a new EV or PHEV in my life soon. Lead times seem to be a bit on the long side for most of them though. Times of over a year been quoted by lease companies.

Already looking for what I can get. Be nice to get one that would tow our little caravan.

The Cupra Born has shot to the top of the list - Ann loved it :+1: She’s not driven a car with HUD before and was particularly impressed with that.
She also liked the Maganne, but after further research I doubt it would make the 186 mile return journey to Ilford in winter without needing a recharge on the way back. The 77kwh version of the Born (345 miles) would do it no problem.
I liked the Born and the Meganne, but the Born had a far better ride on 19" rims than the Meganne on 20s.
They are about the same price, but lol question: what depreciates quicker, a Renault or a Seat? :joy:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be too sure. Mileage can be seriously curtailed but the cold.

2 Likes

Fxd

Yeah, real world figure for the big battery Born is 230-250 miles, but that would still easily be enough for the return trip to Ilford :+1:

3 Likes

I was hugely disappointed by the mileage I got from the MG in the cold.
I hope the software on the Born manages this better.

1 Like

The DT struggles to do 120 miles in the winter on the motorway before you’d want to charge it.
Its frankly shit in freezing or near freezing weather. We’re no closer to getting rid of the ICE car, we need it for long journeys, long being anything more than 120mile round trip in the cold.

1 Like

I get two fiddy out of the Model 3 in the worst weather.