The Monarchy (now mostly about money)

He’s very eloquent though.

Who’s Gary Lin… er… no… on second thoughts, it’s fine…

google it dickwad

4 Likes

Intentional or not, I thought Wayne’s tribute perfectly summed up the absurdity of the current fcking nonsense that’s going on at the moment. Lovely bearskins on the girls.

Calm down, save the rage, @Kevin hasn’t even posted yet.

That should work

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Hopefully. I’ve had an absolute cnt of a weekend which should have been really good. Up in Aviemore for my mums 75th, all I got was shite from work. Missed out on everything i should, sitting on shitty conference calls. End of the tether tonight… Be fine tomorow

1 Like

1 Like

What sort of twat does that?

Goes to Parliament Square to hold up a blank piece of paper I mean?
The entitled wanker offends me, perhaps he should be arrested :grinning:

Yeah if I saw someone holding up a blank piece of paper on a protected site at a time like this, I would ask if they were ok, just in case I needed to section them.

Will find out on the 19th, being sent as mutual aid to line the route for the coffin.

8 Likes

He’d be technically wrong, wouldn’t he ?

If he’s a UK national then Charles would be his king whether he liked it or not. We can’t always have what we want …

3 Likes

Earlier here there were a couple of folks who were not very happy at being ‘Her Majesty’s subjects’ and now that becomes ‘His’ If you are a UK national you are a subject of the King or Queen as I am, like it or not.

1 Like

@Mrs_Maureen_OPinion please deply the “triple oof” meme.

1 Like

Quadruple oof.

Gonna regret that puppy.

2 Likes

It’s what she would have wanted.

Sick of this shit.

Absolutely do one you performative whoppers.

1 Like

That is cleary bollox.

2 Likes

The one in Scotland did write “fuck imperialism, not my monarch” to get arrested. A blank piece of paper, what a cock.

Can’t decide if she’s exploded or has a massive afro :thinking: