The Monarchy (now mostly about money)

I shall be taking the dogs out for a walk along the riverside to Bewdley and maybe further still. However long it takes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to sort the loft out this morning, will probably have a cup of tea 11ish and watch the main part.

1 Like

I shall be departing from Mickā€™s place about 10am and driving home to deepest Sussex. I am hoping for clear roads all the way :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Iā€™ll be pottering about in the garden , and popping in for the main bit.

1 Like

Weā€™ll be around, sorta seems right to see her off for the main attraction.

Painting the front door: youā€™ve got to seize these moments.

3 Likes

Finished off me loft insulation. Will watch an hour of the funeral and go out for the afternoon. Bit of a walk in the countryside with a picnic. Will avoid the telly until it starts. Only so much waffling on about nowt I can take.

You realise you have said that on here?

Thought about watching some of it but itā€™s not in 4K so I wonā€™t. I could handle no high dynamic range but this is a step too far.

4 Likes

Was wondering how you become to being a beefeater

Luckily for the Crown Jewels, those applying for Beefeater jobs must meet high standards. In order to qualify as a Yeoman Warder any candidate must have served for at least 22 years in the armed forces, be a former warrant officer or senior non commissioned, plus hold the Long Service and Good Conduct medal .

1 Like

Today I have bled a radiator and taken the bins out. It is that kind of a day.

Grace Jones is looking well.

Mrs VB is watching it on behalf of the household. I think sheā€™s ironing at the same time though.

All been a bit of a mad rush here , off to see the newest member of the family first thing and then a phone call from my mum to say her tv and internet arenā€™t working. Virgin is down in her area so sheā€™s now settled at ours watching the proceedings.

Tbf, it does sound good though the hifi with the volume cranked up a bit.

2 Likes

Weā€™re working today. Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t shouted abuse yet!

4 Likes

Safe journey.
Irrelevant, but the roads around here are almost totally empty - nearly as quiet as full lockdown.

1 Like

Highlight for me so far - our older dog, Max, howling his head off to the full choral passages :joy:

12 Likes

Our parrot was quite moved by it , going into full dance and screech mode.

4 Likes

Pins planted firmly in my eyes.

1 Like