The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

I worked with a Michael Hunt is my last job. (Very definitely Michael, not Mike)

And on it goes. :roll_eyes:

You are protesting too much. Secretly, you love Jim’s jokes, and tune in every day hoping he has posted some more…

:crazy_face:
Seek help urgently!
:crazy_face:

In real hell those two arrange a swingers party and answer the door to find @Penance there :slight_smile:

Always gentle, at first.

My wife has crashed the car.

When giving details to the Police, she said that the man she collided with was using his mobile phone and had a can of beer in his other hand.

The Police said the man was entitled to do that while on a chair in his back garden.

This morning Siri said, “Don’t call me Shirley.”

I accidentally left my phone in Airplane mode.

A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection.
The judge asked her, “First offender?”
“No”, she answered, “First a Gibson! Then a Fender!”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Old but still makes me laugh

An Irishman goes to a building site for his first day of work, and a couple of Englishmen think, “Ah, we’ll have some fun with him!” So, they walk up and say, “Hey, Paddy! As you’re new here, make sure you know a joist from a girder…” “Ah, sure, I knows” says Paddy, “‘Twas Joyce wrote Ulysses and Goethe wrote Faust.”

First joke I heard that overturned the then dominant culture. Old, but much appreciated.