The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

9 Likes

My eldest daughter sent me this saying she sent it so I wouldn’t

9 Likes

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot,

A carrot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How many Surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

3 Likes

Have we gone back to the 1970s already? I remember that from school. Brexit hasn’t happened has it?

2 Likes

It goes even further back than the first Common Market referendum, so pre Brentry. It’s Rag Mag standard fodder.

1 Like

2 Likes

The Story of Pierre the Famous French Fighter Pilot.

Pierre had had a particularly shit day.

He had only been issued with a brand new Niueport only a week ago, and today, he had managed not only to fail to shoot down the Red Baron, but had been shot down himself, and indignity of indignities, he had to make an emergency landing at a British airfield.

Les Rosbifs were very nice about it and all that, but still.

The inevitable interview without coffee with his CO didn’t go well. Unsurprisingly really, it was the third very expensive fighter plane he’d lost to Baron Von Richthoven in the last month, and his seventh since he’d joined the air force. He felt lucky that he was grounded for a month rather than having the cost of his plane added to his already considerable mess bill

So, having a month of bugger all else to do, Pierre headed off to Paris to drown his sorrows.

As he was strolling through Montmartre (in full dress uniform, with all his medals prominently displayed, naturellement
), he met a lovely young lady, Marie Claire, a vision of French beauty, who fell under his not inconsiderable charm

Thus followed three and a half weeks of gentlemanly wooing, which culminated in Pierre inviting Marie Claire for a picnic in a secluded corner of the Bois de Boulogne.

Things were going swimmingly, the fresh oysters led to Marie Claire becoming very accommodating

“Oh, Pierre, my sweet, kiss me
”

Whereupon Pierre dipped his finger in a glass of a rather decent St Émillion 1899 and painted her lips with it, and kissed her with a passion she’d never experienced before.

“Sacre Bleu, mon amour, that was fantastic, but why the wine?”

“I am Pierre, ze famous French Fighter Pilot, and when I eat red meat, I drink red wine
”

“Oh, Pierre, zat was fantastique
” and opening her blouse, she breathed “Kiss me lower, my darling
”

And Pierre poured a glass of Dom Perignon over her, pert, heaving, ivory coloured breasts and proceeded to appreciate the fruits that nature had seen fit to endow Marie Claire with.

This had the desired effect and Marie Claire said" Mon Dieu, amazing, but why the Champagne? "

“I am Pierre, ze famous French Fighter Pilot and when I eat white meat, I drink white wine
”

“I cannot resist my sweet” said Marie Claire, as she lifted he skirt, “Kiss me lower
”

So, Pierre poured a glass of brandy over Marie Claires ladygarden, flicked his lighter, and set fire to it and buried his face in the conflagration

“Vous brĂ»lĂ© mon putain de chatte!!! Why, oh why would you do such a thing?”

“I am Pierre, ze famous French Fighter Pilot, and when I go down, I go down in flames!!!”

"

7 Likes

Consider yourself reported for posting something vaguely funny (if exceedingly antiquated) in this pit of excrescence.

Mods! Ban Him!!

2 Likes

Thinking about it :thinking:

2 Likes

You must have been reading a different post to me :wink:

1 Like

It was the cod-French that added the petite frisson of humour.

3 Likes

If your musical preferences are anything to go by, I would expect a *decision around 2025.

*Only a preliminary judgement, of course.

:wink:

3 Likes

No point rushing these things. If it’s worth doing

1 Like

Seeing as that joke, in various forms, has only been around since 1916, I think you’re rushing him a bit.

2 Likes

:+1: You forgot a bit so I am helping you out.

1 Like

Thanks. I think :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

No problem. Happy to help.

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

He’ll get to it after side A is done.

1 Like

Man will walk on Mars before side A is finished

2 Likes