The secret diary of Elon Musk and other fuckery

“and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage” - things you don’t hear every day.

This whole Twitter thing is suspicious as fuck. He’s managed to tank the Tesla share price and Twitter. Surely he should be prosecuted for market manipulation?

Send him to Mars where he can do less damage :rofl:

5 Likes

Horse for a happy finnish seems a bit steep, its 20 notes down City Road.

2 Likes

Calling @Rob998

8 Likes

2 Likes

I thought “another Elon pump and dump” as soon as I heard about the Twitter deal.
He’s a twat.

1 Like

Reading the article it seems very vague, the anonymous friend of the flight attendant alleges, blah, blah, blah.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen but whipping your todger out and asking if a lass fancied a shag when pissed was accepted mating behaviour when I was a lad.

As for pumping and dumping twitter, I hate the platform so if it tanks I couldn’t care less.

*Elongate is pretty funny.

2 Likes

It really isn’t anymore. Which is not a bad thing.

9 Likes

I would love to see Elon actually buy Twitter, transform it into another 4Chan (what his fanboys think he has planned), lose a shit ton of money and destroy the platform. Win-win.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Especially if she works for you.

1 Like
7 Likes
4 Likes

El Twatto being a twat again…

Elon Musk sends social media into frenzy with joke on Twitter about buying Man Utd - Elon Musk sends social media into frenzy with joke on Twitter about buying Man Utd - BBC Sport

Really good article.

Tl;dr: oops

7 Likes

Never wanted to actually buy it, but Twitter called his bluff. Going to be great seeing him sell it at a massive loss in a year or two after his fanboys have turned it into a toxic shithole no sane person wants to use.

9 Likes

Speaking of which

1 Like
1 Like
6 Likes