The secret diary of Elon Musk and other fuckery

There was a link posted that said publishing details of plane travel is protected speech under the first amendment. Unlikely they expected it to be live, but each plane has to file a fight plan and most of the info is public domain anyway

Money well spent.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ElonMuskIsaGiantTurd?src=hashtag_click

This might be worth keeping an eye on :popcorn:

9 Likes

Maybe… I know someone who deals with people like him frequently; he says a lot of them are idiots who don’t know what they’re talking about, and responsible for drafting a lot of ill -conceived legislation*. Not saying Eric isn’t right here, although I’ll ask my contact what he thinks, but I’ve heard a number of stories of pretty silly propositions in this area.

*No he doesn’t work for Facebook/Meta.

I don’t doubt it for a second.

I get the feeling Musk is such a fucktard he can’t stop himself getting caught up in twitter spats and then spits his dummy out.

It didn’t take the French government long to notice that first tweet. Governments will be watching with interest to see if they can finally get some sort of censorship of social media and his hubris might just have gave them the excuse they needed.

1 Like

And on the other hand…

Even Elon Musk’s Allies Question Judgment After Link Ban, Account Suspensions
By Nick Wingfield and Erin Woo
How chaotic has Elon Musk’s management of Twitter become? So chaotic that even longtime allies have started to get worried about the decision-making of Twitter’s new owner.

Musk’s weekend careened from one soap opera to another, culminating in Twitter’s announcement Sunday morning of a new policy banning its users from linking to competing social media platforms such as Instagram, Mastodon and Post. The new policy appeared to be a breaking point for several of Musk’s longtime defenders, including Paul Graham, the founder of the startup accelerator Y Combinator, who just over a month ago chided people without management experience who criticized the way Musk was running Twitter.

But on Sunday, Graham tweeted a link to Twitter’s new linking policy, along with the following message: “This is the last straw. I give up. You can find a link to my new Mastodon profile on my site.”

1 Like

Aye right ye are.

This is the same guy pictured with fellow uber cunt Jared Krushner watching WC final today - he really is just a pathetic skid mark.

5 Likes

LOL, what the fuck was Kushner doing at the WC? Serving light refreshments and polishing shoes for the Saudi contingent?

1 Like

Picking up another £2 billion from his Saudi masters no doubt.

2 Likes

‘Delivering’ all the Trump NFTs they’ve bought

1 Like

I hour left

2 Likes

I hope he remembers to switch the lights off as he leaves.

1 Like

He won’t go. He will just ban the accounts of everyone who voted for him to go :smile:

2 Likes

He was always going to stand down, no one has the capacity to be the CEO of multiple businesses.

You love to see it.

5 Likes

I got an email offering 6000 supercharger miles if I bought from stock before the end of the year. I guess it’s good that they don’t have the supply issues of most other manufacturers, but not being able to sell what you make is a bit of a problem.

1 Like

I think there’s a price drop coming. The supercharger miles isn’t especially valuable. It’s worth about £300. They’ve spooked a lot of buyers with his Twitter meltdown and they’ve removed a basic feature from the car’s hardware before having the software replacement ready.

I think a new CEO would be really good for Tesla. The company’s fundamentals are good but Space Karen is just too overbearing and his decision making is at full petulant pre-teen levels currently.

3 Likes

I guess that the share price will also drop anyway as more makers are releasing models that can compete with the Tesla now.

1 Like

Hence the model range being: S,3,X,Y(Model E being already copyrighted by Ford).

They did seem a bit random :man_facepalming: