The shit that does merit its own thread

40 odd years is just the intro. There is a while to go yet.

1 Like

True, although how much of Roger Waters’ confusion is drug damage and how much is just the way he’s always been is unclear. I was staggered (and, I have to say, overjoyed) that they managed to hold it together for the run-up rehearsals and the 20 minutes on stage at Live 8.

1 Like

Not sure it is drug damage, his neurosis shines through the Wall and the Final Cut.
Never got on with any of his solo albums

Interesting that after The Live 8 reunion they were offered $150 Million to do a re-united US tour, but found 20 minutes was about as much as they could abide being on the same stage!

1 Like

I nearly projectile vomited at RW’s matey monologue at the end.

3 Likes

Never heard of these monsters…

2 Likes

Hmmm… can’t see this being anything other than shit - just a cynical attempt for a final cash in. Cleese has demonstrated that he’s a massive cunt in recent years, so fuck him.

10 Likes

Great, a 70s sitcom, now with added nepo baby. Can’t wait :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

It must be National Fucking Stupid Ideas Day or summat…

2 Likes

Jerry Springer The Opera was a hoot.

I hope they don’t re-enact Tony Iommi sawing (or guillotining or whatever it was) the ends of his fingers off, although it is a critical part of the story I suppose.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s been posted before

https://youtu.be/SwXayHbUQ2o

1 Like

Makes ballet much more visually appealing tho’ - happy Wednesday!

3 Likes

Waters has lost the plot. He had, in my opinion, some very valid views on Israeli government’s treatment of the Palestinian people but now he’s went full Morrisey, just in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Haha. What a twat.

4 Likes

He’s disappeared so far up his arse, he’s pretty much all sphincter these days.

I don’t understand how you can’t understand the concept that it needed re doing.

Why not just say I think it can be a better album than the original,or I just want more money