The shit that does merit its own thread

2 Likes

Couldn’t give a shit if it was dangerous for him, be more worried about some one being in the 10 foot splat circle if he falls, especially if it wasn’t filmed.

4 Likes

Yeah, those tools you bought for your first flat?

Maybe getting a bit tired now?

7 Likes
4 Likes

Solution. Stop treating staff like cunts. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Solution - employ the appropriate number of people to do the work required within contracted hours.

7 Likes

I used the word “dogshit” in the same sentence when asked why I was leaving a particularly crappy job (as part of a huge wave of leavers - they lost about 80% of the team so even that shitty management just about worked out that something might be wrong).

But yeah, same diffs.

2 Likes

Even that article still tries to spin it

"It is likely no coincidence that at the same time workers have started quiet quitting, stress and burnout have become common. "

That’s back to front. People are fucked. Many have been screwed over for years - under paid, under appreciated, being squeezed whilst their bosses reap ever greater rewards. Now they are simply doing what they are paid to do rather than making up for endless under resourcing on the part of management. Most jobs aren’t worth it and they’ve been taken advantage of for too long.

I’m sure we’ve all seen people (or have done it ourselves) step up to a more demanding role but without the money or benefits until they ‘prove themselves’ - something that rarely comes in a timely manner , if at all. I get that in a small, struggling company. But this is endemic in big organisations.

Some of the stuff posted by US workers and by a going number of UK workers with bosses demanding early (unpaid) arrival, late (unpaid) leaving, refusal of booked holidays etc etc… just makes me want to shout FUCK OFF at these inhuman managers.

1 Like

We don’t get to choose our Holiday. There are Spring, Summer and Winter ‘Holiday Blocks’ amd these vary in shittiness; one’s 'Summer Block can be April or Late September!

I’ve noticed Managers attempting to get us to do extra work unpaid or outside of our shift start/finish times.

This is usually due to Type Training or a Fact Finding Investigation.

I do refuse and have walked out of a Manager’s office a couple of times after they have failed to understand my refusal to play ball…

1 Like

WTF in the trash moment :rofl:

1 Like

:open_mouth: “Artistic” and “Autistic” are closer than just one letter…

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

6 Likes

Didn’t James Bond have these about 60 years ago?

3 Likes

Oh yes, on the DB5, I had the Dinky :+1:

1 Like

Wank.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. This is a shite version as it only appears to have two options; James Bond had more 'plates, didn’t he!

Not sure “Perverting the course of justice” will fit on the plate.

2 Likes

A level 3 fine, which at the moment is £1000, not sure if that’s one fine per vehicle or one per plate fitted like this.

2 Likes