The shit that does merit its own thread

They were using the image in Kev’s link earlier today.

just looked again and…

1 Like

I went to primary school with John Taylor (then known as Nigel) I doubt I’d be able to pick Andy Taylor from the other DD band members excluding Simon LeBon.

1 Like

Just been reminded that four years ago now, I was in a very loud pub in Malvern with the wife, pulled my phone out of my pocket and thought “Jesus, that’s a lot of notifications”.

I’d sat with my mother all day, so naturally she’d chosen the couple of hours downtime to toddle off. TBH I didn’t really believe that it was possible for her to go.

Walked back down to the care home. I just felt for the night manager - it was literally her first night on, and my mother had upped and died on her.

Very large whisky in the Nag’s after that.

24 Likes

Do you remember the foam squares you used to get in LP box sets? It appears whoever had this CD before me did.

Shit!

2 Likes

shit indeed…

It took me 3 years ro get rid of the bamboo in our front garden. It then pushed up through the tarmac of the pavement outside our house!

I didn’t know anything about Bamboo until a friend- who was a Landscape Gardener- told me about removing some from a large garden somewhere in London Village.

I think he said something about the use of digger.

:scream:

1 Like

Bamboo is a fucking horror. It can look nice but is an invasive species.

It needs serious effort to control. Hence, the bamboo we had in the garden when we moved in was removed. Professionally.

Stake out your enemies over the new shoots

2 Likes

I killed them with some old creosote (the shoots, not my enemies).

1 Like

Shame.

1 Like

I prefer to compost my enemies, so they give something back.

4 Likes

110% ooff !

10 Likes

Still; they’ve served their purpose; pro Brexit and anti- Lockdown restrictions propaganda- to those that bought it- among the clearly unsustainably low priced food and drink…

1 Like

Fordite? Never heard of it!

1 Like

‘Busite’, surely must exist?

Well there is the Leyland Zoo; I reckon it’s like Jewellery but for buses (and coaches) and was hand- crafted very close to the the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham…

Processing: DSC_2261.JPG…

2 Likes

That really is gloriously hyperbolic! :heart_eyes:

1 Like