The shit that does merit its own thread

I admit to being more interested in the green Splitty in the background of the first clip.

1 Like

A mate of mine who’s a plumber and lives a few doors away has a split screen, he uses it as a work van :laughing:

Aha! The Volvo F86? 88? :thinking: (edit) just spotted rhe VW you meant !:rofl:

1 Like

:astonished:

35 years ago, I was denied the opportunity to watch this:

https://youtu.be/CXv-wy1oft8

Well fuck it. It was interesting; perhaps my life journey would have been different had I done so back then!

:sunglasses:

I set out to post a small package to a customer in Canada today. The guy at my local PO was prepared to receive it (where he wasn’t strictly supposed to) because the recent cyber attack on Royal Mail has meant that no international post is leaving the UK & there’s no suggestion of that situation changing any time soon. I actually decided to cancel that transaction as I suddenly thought that the customer will lose patience with the purchase. I’m going to have to look into alternative (no doubt more expensive) options to send it.

But this is going to hastily become absolutely chaotic if it persists for weeks as it might. I’m surprised it hasn’t had more than the tiny amount of media coverage the situation merits.

1 Like

I’m certainly surprised the usual hate-filled red-tops aren’t trying to pin this on the unions…

1 Like

We used to sell through the GSP with eBay and let them deal with shit like this.

For some reason,the section we sell in has been stopped from being eligible with the gsp system.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, in Germany, Obi Wan uses The Force to repel Storm Troopers…

1 Like
4 Likes

I resemble this remark. Except I don’t always play when the conductor is looking at me.

4 Likes

Oh great, parents will be endlessly moaning for the next few months how his replacement is not a patch on Ken, Wogan leaving was bad enough but the beeb is just pandering to young people blah blah blah

Hopefully they’ll replace him with the loathsome Craig Charles and thus expunge the wretch from 6Music…

1 Like

He plays some great music, I can ignore his talking or chuckling in favour of the music and I’d take him any day of the week over that failed standup Christian O’Connell

Somehow, Lauren Laverne is also A Thing, but neither her nor O’Connell can begin to match the intense irritation that ‘Rapey Craig’ causes me.

In the face, with fire and knives.

He’s fucking annoying but…