The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

I hope these cunts are locked in a cell containing a hundred phones that never stop ringing!

You deserve everything you get having ice in coffee.

Disgraceful activity.

3 Likes

Does it still have all of the signed photographs on the walls?

Amazing collection of film stars and other famous people as I recall. I believe Frankie’s wife was a make up artist and knew many of these people who frequented their pub

I don’t remember lots of photos. But TBH both times I’ve been we’ve mostly sat in the garden. The licence is now held by a landlady who is not so young, but still a character.

VB

Oh, I would guess they’re both long gone now. They were quite old in the early '80’s! I just wondered what happened to the pics.

You would have noticed them, the walls were covered. Pretty much every name you could think of

Check out this for stupidity,

Fuck… She used a fucking 50 cal Desert Eagle, and they thought an encyclopedia would stop a round that can go through walls? Darwinism in action. Unfortunately their kid had to see it…

Yes and 30 on lookers. Awful.

Didn’t occur to them to test it first FFS

One fur the Darwin Awards for sure. Except they’d already had kids.

Shocking, perhaps they should have used the Bible?

2 Likes

They should have watched some youtube vids of that gun first. Ffs!

I just received pleasing service from IKEA, they’re going to send out a replacement part for something that broke, even though it’s seven years old. Means I don’t have to go to IKEA as well, which is even more win. I just contacted them by Facebook messenger with the details.

The only downside was their Facebook page…

7 Likes

Finally this cunt gets his day in court…

I reckon he will play the ‘I’m too sick to travel’ card. It has been his approach for years.

1 Like

George Osborne, utter wank stain and useless shit biscuit of a chancellor is still out there hovering up all the spare jobs going -

Few people apart from Georgie appear to be impressed.

https://twitter.com/search?q=george+osborne+jobs&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

He could teach CSE Towel Folding

They ought to come and have a poke around here. Older engineers are not in short supply.

1 Like

:grin:

4 Likes
2 Likes