The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Yellow seems such an odd colour :thinking:

1 Like

Racistism! Again

:grinning::

:+1:

Had to be in Essex…

That’s no Python.

They’ve just had a visit from @AmDismal’s daughter :wink:

6 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Royal Bun #2 for today

1 Like

No doubt a very impressive achievement but I fear it’s going to take more than that to distract from his surname…

1 Like
3 Likes

He might get through the A-side of a Rick Wakeman LP if he walked and swam.

6 Likes

Becoming repetitive Your Yellow Tediocreness :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You rang sir?

1 Like

Now you know how we feel when forced to listen to prog. :smile:

3 Likes

It’s a shame I can’t ban you :unamused:

3 Likes

I thought I might let that particular delivery drift through to the keeper as a kindly gesture. Nice to see your slog to cow corner for six is still operational though.

:grinning:

1 Like

Wrong forum

1 Like

Meh. It was be nice to the old bloke half hour earlier on. He, his cape and his bucket of flutery can all get fecked now.

:grinning:

It seems all’s fair in love, war and public (?) sector provision these days. I’m expecting a leveraged buyout by a breakaway sixth form group anytime soon. Doubtless Bell-Pottinger will explain what a good idea it really is.

Of course the real entertainment will come when the wealthier convicts club together and buy the prisons they’re locked up in. Don’t laugh. Within living memory the idea of privately run prisons was considered so obviously ridiculous/bizarre/rong that it was the subject of a sketch on Rutland Weekend TV (Man Alive - Suburban Prisons https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutland_Weekend_Television#Memorable_sketches). Before we knew where we were the government had implemented it.

VB