The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Indeed. Privately run prisons in Yankistan is huge business.

Also lots of accusations of judges taking brown envelopes to put and keep people in for extra time.

1 Like

Sherrifs earn their income by fining people, when they can’t afford the fines they go to court and get fined more, if they can’t afford those fines they go to jail.

Sounds like a perfect system all round then

This guys nose must be at least a foot long by now

1 Like

Worst first date ever? :open_mouth:

A woman who threw her poo out of her date’s toilet window because it “would not flush” had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.
The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she “panicked” and threw the faeces out of the window.
It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows.
After climbing in head first after it, she became wedged.
Mr Smith had to call the fire brigade for help.

7 Likes

I just posted this in the local news thread!

Could have been worse:

Genius

4 Likes

Like a pic posted in the replies to that

1 Like
5 Likes

On the first night of our recent US trip a bat got into the apartment we were renting. It behaved exactly like that - flying up and down the length of the place as high as it could. I shut the bedroom and bathroom doors then simply opened the back door and shooed it down the apartment making myself ‘big’ with a towel and closing the internal doors behind me as I went. Much as in the video in fact, except without the entertaining commentary and incontinent pet. You do have to be a bit careful though. Practically all of the (few) cases of rabies that occur in the US come from encounters with bats.

VB

PMSL

‘you’re tiring him out’

hahahahaha

@AmDismal Finally someone’s found an actual use for a smart watch

4 Likes

I think I once played out a very similar scene in a hotel room in Lech am Arlberg when I discovered a bat doing laps of the room at about 2 AM.

I just walked half a mile to a café because I liked the name - fuckoffee. Hipster, sure, but then, hipsters make the best coffee.

Jesus, there’s a middle aged bloke here with a Mickey Mouse hoodie and a garland of flowers.

1 Like

Does he own a cat flavoured forum by any chance?