The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

How to add remote control to your amp volume control :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ha! Genius

IMG-20180424-WA0019

2 Likes

Want a new house (you need to flip through the pictures)

Only got to picture 21ā€¦it was enough.
:face_vomiting:

The polythene on the floor in pic 17 says much.

Nothing there a bulldozer canā€™t fix.

Biggest question is why anyone would pay half a $meg for any property in Detroit - the whole city ainā€™t worth that!

The nearby properties are worth $20k!

Reminds me of the situation my niece is in. She and her boyfriend have a decent terraced place in Lincoln. Itā€™s worth about Ā£120k. They would like to do it up, new kitchen, bathrooms etc, but whatever they do, it wonā€™t be worth more than about Ā£135k. Since they arenā€™t looking to stay there forever, itā€™s basically not worth doing anything to it apart from a lick of paint and similar maintenance.

My niece is clearly wiser than the owners of that place!

Take your time.

1 Like

Well ā€¦ maybe they needed to keep the ceiling clear for something more important ?

VB

2 Likes

Itā€™s Lionel Richieā€™s club

2 Likes

held the drawing upside down. I wish i could say it never happens in shipbuilding, but I have seen worse :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You just have to wonder how - not the upside-down drawing bit - but the whole ā€œIā€™m installing HVAC and sprinklers - think Iā€™ll check they really want that shit on the floorā€ thang! :crazy_face:

Did you mean Stevie Wonder?

Yup

VB

Maybe they were assembling it all on the floor and then when it was done they were just going to pick the whole lot up and swing it up to the ceiling - whack in a few Rawlbolts, jobā€™s a goodā€™un.

VB

1 Like

You would be surprisedā€¦Civilian architects, shoddy bunch.

4 Likes

Yea, yea , yea, I knew someone would dig that one out :slight_smile:

Was that you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes