The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Jim’ll Paint It - genius

Proper kiddies telly :+1::+1:

A depressive living in a crack under the kitchen units.

7 Likes

Now that is odd.

It was a great series. Shown quite late at night in the early 80’s. There is more of it on Youtube.

The title character was a small grey creature who lived under the kitchen cupboard of a house in an unspecified town. The series was notable for its oblique, downbeat tone. Perhaps unsurprisingly, given his surroundings, Murun was a somewhat melancholy, philosophical character, though he was not lonely - in fact he had quite a large number of friends, neighbours, family members and acquaintances. Rather than Murun having exciting adventures, the narrative of each episode usually centred on a problem or dilemma that Murun would ponder, sometimes helped by his friends and relatives.

Has somebody recently moved to north Devon? :grinning:

1 Like

I watched a couple. I have no memory of it at all.

Channel 4 early days.

1 Like

I’m sure we could do with a You Couldn’t Make This Shit Up thread.

Bit of a weird story that, from what I read elsewhere they’ve already given him a chunk of money that he spent on heroin and they wanted to give him an allowance to help him not squander it.

1 Like

Bloody hell, the later Enid Blyton books got a bit dark

13 Likes

Elon goes potato…again…

He’s turning into a complete fucking mentalist.

6 Likes

I hope the idiot gets sued good and proper. But that could be tough with the amount of money he has.

1 Like

The people shorting him must be rubbing their hands with glee.

If he had an effective board they’d take his phone off him.

2 Likes

Or make him POTUS

2 Likes

Is he really losing the plot or did he hire detectives to gather evidence on the guy, will have to wait and see if he does sue as Elon Musk would be a right plum to make those accusations without evidence.

Whatever, this is no way for Musk to be spending his time. Seems to have lost his mind and anything useful to do with it.

is usually the right answer. He is an utter lunatic. Has been great for an easy to fund long-short play for about two years though. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes