The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

You know in touring car racing where winners have more ballast put in their cars… :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t won yet but I think the buggers have added ballast already…

The rotters!
You’ll have to make him carry his tuba…or better still, play it.

1 Like

But it has to be Apple Cider Vinegar otherwise you will lose the health benefits.

1 Like

No! Blue area is chippy sauce (basically HP sauce diluted in vinegar).

I think Aberdeenshire wins :+1:

Ah ok, I stand corrected

7 Likes

The BBC reports -

A tranquilliser dart was fired at the animal. Once hit, the tigress charged the patrol’s vehicle and she was killed by a single shot from a distance of between eight and 10 metres (26-33 ft), the statement said.

TOI (Times of India) reports -

The 5-year-old big cat was shot dead in cold blood on bait without any tranquilizing efforts.

Hmm, I know which version I trust. That’s just the tip of the iceberg though. The two reports couldn’t be more different. I suspect the BBC have just taken the Forestry Department statement and built a story around it.

Murica…

I’m not so sure, he’s got that look in his eye :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I’m sure there was a statistic that more Americans are shot by their dog than all fatal shootings in the UK (of course, that may be a bit out of date these days for the UK…)

1 Like

11 Likes

I’m slightly in the doghouse.

Making a steak and ale pie for dinner, and I just lined up a selection of beer for Claire to choose for the ale bit… Pendle Witches Brew, Iron Maiden Trooper and Bishops Finger.

Claire chose the Pendle, and I said “are you sure you don’t want a Bishops Finger in your pie?”

Apparently I have the mental age of a 12 year old schoolboy…

18 Likes

A mate of mine declared loudly recently that he was feeling rough due to being on the Bishop’s Finger all night.

Yup, 12 year old humour. Long may it continue

6 Likes

She’s not wrong.

Especially as I deliberately bought the Bishop’s Finger with the intention of using it for that joke.:clown_face:

7 Likes

:+1: Good work

Well it’s not much good for drinking, so at least it has other purposes.

2 Likes