The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Bit of a stupid thing to lose your job over.

Anyway in response to his email I think he should be made to only eat what he has hunted/ caught, skinned and butchered himself :wink:

Not sure you can hunt foie gras

Does a very large slice of humble pie count?

2 Likes

My employer has posted a photo of the dev team on LinkedIn, muttering about “cultural diversity”, I guess because a bunch of western european white guys don’t exhibit ethnic or gender diversity.

1 Like

Does he know what you get up to in your spare time though ? Send him a link to this place and see if he still thinks you’re stereotypical …

VB

1 Like

If you are not already in a minority group does that put you in the minority ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha - clever!

This Halloween costume :grin:

1 Like

Saw that last year. I love the storage system :joy:

https://www.svartrecords.com/product/pop-liisa-10/#

@MGOwner @vacdac

"The Pop-Liisa and Jazz-Liisa broadcast session series presents previously unreleased and forgotten gems from the biggest names of Finnish prog and jazz of the 1970’s. " Read this and thought of you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Great quote and probably true

In its report, Health on the High Street: Running on empty, the RSPH used a “Richter scale of health” to measure the healthiness of shops and businesses.

The battle to make Grimsby great again

“Those deemed unhealthy included payday lenders, bookmakers, tanning salons and fast food outlets. Those deemed healthy included pubs and bars, libraries and museums, pharmacies, dentists, opticians and leisure centres”
:+1:

1 Like
2 Likes

maps.com/chip-sauce/?fbclid=IwAR3guFBrimOzWRVoaYbEw_skYbrqnk9-FzIdj4_FvSLr2g9jr0amqT9RxQ4

Vinegar isn’t on there? I thought the preferred condiment everywhere, other than Edinburgh, was vinegar?

1 Like

Vinegar is the blue area.

Taking Sam Go-karting on Sunday for his 12th Birthday.
I’m not going to be competitive at all.
I’ve told him that. ‘It’s not the winning that matters, it’s the taking part’.

Fxt
Have a good time and hope he doesn’t come too far ahead of you…

1 Like

Wash your mouth out with soap and water, I will DESTROY HIM!!! Ah ahahahahahha!

2 Likes