The thing that was for sale is now sold

Hasn’t Jandl bought this yet.

Yes, but after thinking it was the best thing ever he sold it almost straight away.:wink:

1 Like

I doubt he will buy the rights, but on the other hand if you were to pay £400 and do a load of hard work so someone else can profit…

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Pete can build you one and it’ll be better (but not as good as the one he’s building for Jim).

VB

3 Likes

…what it is yeet?

2 Likes

Hallo, if the buyer pulls out then I’d like to register publicly my interest in being first in line. Can you ship to Murmansk at your cost? Regards.

I am passing Murmansk on my way to the shops later so I could hand deliver.

I only accept bitcoin for payment though.

Did I buy this?

No I did. But I might be looking to move it on so this is an interest check.
I only want to get back what I paid.

No pics. If you know what this is you’ll know its true value.

Yes, half what you’re asking.

Are you dealerscum?

Would you be interested in doing a part ex for my thing which is far superior to you thing. Can you deliver?

Hi

I’m interested. Can you send the length, width from the widest part, and total number of atoms.

You will never hear from me again.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I have a dog’s arse in a bag that Sodders sold to me about 5 years ago on the Wam. It has been in my leaky shed since it arrived. It appears to be ‘heavily used’ (ahem :mask:) by the previous owner. Would you like to exchange it for your thing and plenty of cash my way? I will expect delivery to be included.

Will it work with something made by a bloke in a shed that no one outside a small area of Portugal will ever have heard of?

It’s a garage, not a shed, and my Portuguese customers are experienced audiophiles :rage: !! The things I make will work with any and every other thing but those things will not always work with my things. It’s a thing thing.

VB

Will it make my thing become on fire?

I saw a film once where a woman thought that a man’s thing would make her become on fire. “The Man Who Would Be Thing” IIRC.

VB

I am now wondering what sort of film club your film club is.