This is why the UK is fucked

Trust in politics is chronically low, transparency is the answer but tactics are at play for the win. The same tactics of keeping Schtum that Corbin employed desperate to not disenfranchise Labours own racist / nationalistic voters during Brexit.

The trouble with fence sitting is you get up with splinters.

1 Like

I’ll say it again Labour are stuck in the days of funky smelling purple mimeographs as a communication medium and just haven’t moved with the modern world as the conservatives have.
The yoot have zero interest in voting, only moaning about there’s no point, no representation, old white men, blah, blah, blah while the drizzled old plastic underwear brigade vote themselves triple lock pensions and the like.
The whole system is broken and needs tearing down and replacing.

3 Likes

Valid!

Which can only be done if you’re in power.

Once you are in, it becomes rather less of a priority.

3 Likes

Brexit poll: Two-thirds of Britons now support future referendum on rejoining the EU (msn.com)

1 Like

They bloody should be, given shitty treatment after WW1 gave rise to Hitler and better treatment after WW2 gave rise to an economic power house.
It’s a lesson the world, looking directly at you ’murkia, has repeatedly and abjectly failed to learn.

1 Like

They will have us back as non voting members with a full financial contribution and access to the market but will play hard ball for full membership with Schengen and the Euro making negotiations fun.

Personally I say anyone over 65 should have their pension eviscerated to pay for it. The piss soaked old cunts voted for it so fuck them. See also, builders, plasterers, the 1% news moguls and anyone else with gammony tendencies.

Seriously though I can’t see a good re entry into the EU for us unless we do a bit of work first. Energy independence, a recovered economy and not actually needing to rejoin. Would be a good place to be.

1 Like

Oi!!! I resemble that remark!!!

1 Like

Are you a piss soaked old cunt then?

1 Like

Hang on I’m just charging my Tenapants :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I would get a builder in for that job then, or a qualified structural engineer…

1 Like

It’s OK my carer has it in hand :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Happy ending ?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh yes :crazy_face:

3 Likes