Today I have mainly been V2.0

The mind is thinking of the garden, though pulling shoots and picking fruits are foremost.

Me belly full but mi hungry

Nap time beckons

1 Like

Yesterday: Did hovering, moved the boat to the back garden through the front garage door and out the back personal door (it fitted through in one piece!), did decorating, dreamed about buying an unsuitable car (again).

Today: Had pancakes for breakfast, mmmmmm…went for a bike ride with No.1 Son, picked up some potatoes from Coop on the way back, took doggo for walk with both offspring (incorporating the park/zip wire), now trying to convince myself to put the stairs back together and put another coat of paint on…dreaming about buying an unsuitable car.

1 Like
3 Likes

Some flange action

11 Likes

spent all night in A&E at worcester royal infirmary , 17 hours plus with family member , what a superb bunch of staff , very caring , and saw so many doctors and even had a CT scan at 3am … very impressed with them i must say

Have you painted them pink yet? Guy loves pink

1 Like

Hope everything going to be OK.

thanks i am sure it will be

3 Likes

Going for the rustic national monument look. English Heritage will be all over them.

Ooh!

Nothing says ‘living room’ like fungus and doo-doo

1 Like

Were they good at Cropredy this year?

2 Likes

Flanges epoxied on. Driver (JBL 2482) fitted (stealing imperial bolts from an office chair (1/4" by 1" long, coarse thread) and a measurement made showing that these horns & drivers will allow for a 300Hz crossover point. Pete has a trace.

All now dismantled & put away. The next stage is to plan & build a couple of structures to carry these horns & very heavy drivers at 6ft off the ground along with the upper mids & tweeters.

5 Likes

I was wondering if you had knocked up some stands…

You need a manservant

More Hoveroceros

download

6 Likes

And all because I missed an ‘o’.

Hovering does sound far more exciting to be fair though, I’ll practice…

Feeling sorry for myself. Just heard that I didn’t get the tendering job I so desperately wanted so I didn’t have to deal with the shit where I’m working now.

Unlucky dude. Chin up.