Today I have mainly been V2.0

At the dentist. Escaped with just a small filling. Good result. Popped into the barber next door. I’ve gone from Hugh Grant floppy to thug with a no. 1 all over. Much better.

I’m sure I don’t need to tell you this, but if you’re a strict veggie then at least immerse them in warm water for a few minutes. The grubs will come wriggling out and you can return them to the wild (where the birds will eat them) or put them out of their misery less productively. If the water’s too cold they seem just to curl up and die in situ. Washing blackberries is a pain. If they’re ripe enough to be sweet then they’re usually also soft enough that it doesn’t take much to burst them and lose the semi-liquid contents. But if you’re like me then you at least want to get the thickest of the birdshit off as well as whatever the flies have left behind.

VB

1 Like

Think I’m gonna do the same tomorrow. The hair, not the Driller Killer.

Go for it. I feel much better having had all the ponce removed.

1 Like

exciting news , look forward to the pics

no haircut for 3+ years

1 Like

No haircut since 1986

1 Like

Number 0 every couple of weeks.

Dedicated baldist.

Long hair is good. This was me in my 40’s.

1 Like

No hair to cut since 1986 more like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How very dare you young plumbing fella :wink:

My hair is very long but admittedly thinning quite a bit. The beard on the other hand never seems to stop growing.

1 Like

Ooh middle age men with pony tails, can’t shake this image…

5 Likes

1 Like

No that far off

On the La’al Ratty.

6 Likes

Packing stuff…ready for the sleeper train to Inverness.

This time I must remember to close the blind on the window in the berth. Getting up starkers in the night and glancing out of the window, I realise that people on the platform of a random station were peering in as we trundled past - which was a bit of a surprise…

6 Likes

More so for them I would’ve thought :thinking:

2 Likes

That reminds me… it’s been a while since I’ve had a Walnut Whip. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

they were looking on in awe :wink:

1 Like

1 Like